Every revolution begins with a spark.
Since I’m vice president of my school’s book club, I reccomended to the president that the club reads The Fault in Our Stars, so he said he’d read it and see if we could read it as a club.
He just texted me, and I quote, “HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME THIS BOOK AND TELL ME IT’S HAPPY. YOU LYING SKANK, I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN.
But yes, the club will be reading The Fault in Our Stars. And they can suffer just like I did.”
imagine how great your life would be if you had a professional hair and makeup team
Bella sei <3
- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
Page 1 of 88